Friday

The Candy Apple Tree

What kind of tree did you say that is?

I get that question a lot when people see the 'tree' resting comfortably in the tall vase atop the old treadle.



Well, right now it is a 'candy apple, I love you, tree'.

In December Tiny Dancer and I had a need for a tree by the candy house my Momma made for me, so we asked Honey if he could help us out, because he is the know how and where guy, and we are the dream it up girls, he came in with a huge. Really big. Apple tree branch, from some place in his vast quantities of saved items.

To work we went, with Mod Podge and candy sprinkles!

It is so much fun that we have left it out for January, decorated with crochet snowflakes on fishing line.

And Now February, with crochet hearts... 







We are having so much fun with our 'little candy apple tree', but I"m a little stumped for March.

2 comments:

  1. Shamrocks, silly! Either that or birthday cakes for your favorite March birthday people - us!

    ReplyDelete