Tuesday

Poopy Ducks

The other day as I was digging through tubs of yarn for an eminent crown project, I ran across a very well worn paper bag.
The little lunch sack size bag was full and wrinkled into softness.

Having not a clue, what I could have treasured enough to keep in such meager trappings, it was soon peeked into...


Peering into the cotton soft bag I was immediately transported to a different time and place.
It was to the mid 80's I sped with the blink of an eye.
The laugh started out slow, then started to grow.
Txting of the excavation find soon began.
Laughter shared is the best kind after all.

Poopy ducks!
A whole bag full of them!!



Only one remained as a finished model, others in near completion lay time forgotten while snuggled below...



Orange felt for the mouths, a couple plastic bags of various eyes that would need to be securely attached in the next step...



The opening string of each concealed in the little ducky tails...


The print type giving away the near antiqueness of the contents... 


I remember that M&M's melt, and make little duck's a mess, so it's to the store I am headed for jelly bean's today!

Maybe root beer flavored?

2 comments: