Friday

Baby It's Cold Outside!!

We have been in the single digits lately and I am just glad it hasn't been lower than that!




Since the air outside is cold enough to frost bite your face if your out in it for to long...
It is quit deceiving really. The sky is the most beautiful cloudless blue and sitting near a south facing window you would think it was a lot warmer than it really is.

It is good for the ice fishing, unfortunately,I'm not that into fishing.
So I occupy my time in other ways, such as...cleaning out closets and painting...




With those projects finished,the knitting of a few baby gifts are lined up and then, I have big plans to try my hand at making paper doll's. From a book I was introduced to recently.

And there is that pair of pants I need to make for my youngest grand daughter's doll...

Sometimes the most important thing you can do, is to take a little time for yourself. And if you can create something while you are enjoying your time, whell, I think that fall's into the bonus catigory, don't you?

Have a great week end :) 


1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I love those letters Missy! Aren't you happy it finally snowed!?? And has it seriously been this long since I've viewed your blog?

    You are amazing and I look up to you so much! Keep these posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete