Wednesday

Imagination

Remember when we were young and could pretend to be or do anything?

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”


So if we think about it, if we imagine it, for long enough and strong enough...

While it is true that we may not be able to have Santa Claus bring us real wings for Christmas. But you never know... you might just become a super hero of sorts, or maybe a Rock-n-a-Roll Girl on stage?



Awesome Elastic band guitar? Dreamed, designed and made by Tbone.

Awesome Mohawk hat? Introduced to me at dance-class waiting time, by Mommy Elizabeth, made by yours truly. (My list is long and I'm having fun making them).

Imagination? Purely her own!!


"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
~Jamie Paolimetti

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who come alive."
~Howard Thurman



"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do. And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
~Dr. Seuss

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go."
~Dr. Seuss





3 comments:

  1. HI MISSY - WHAT A WONDERFUL MESSAGE TODAY - I ALWAYS TRIED TO TEACH MY GIRLS TO 'SEE THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS THOUGH THEY ARE.'

    ALSO IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEE WITH YOUR HEART AND NOT JUST YOUR EYES.

    I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOUR 'BLOG' IS DEVELOPING...KRISTI AND I WERE BOTH TALKING ABOUT YOUR BLOG ON THE PHONE YESTERDAY. SEE, WE ARE TWO OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS......XOXO JULES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jules! I am very blessed to have folks reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I had SUCH an imagination as a child! Guess I've still kept that, just don't have time to write everything down! ha ha

    Have fun girl! Dream on.

    ReplyDelete