Monday

Walking vs. Sleeping

I have been threatening to go walking, to get myself some exercise, but the weather and my blatant lack of rise n shine ability are a great deterrent to this plot of mine.

I love to go for walks, or to ride my bike, yoga is even fun...when I do them that is.

I think I need to find myself a friend who is more motivated than I and together we may be able to overcome this obstacle of mine.

But therein are other personal dilemmas.

You see, I like, to visit, but at the same time, the alone time of these pastimes is something I relish.

So I guess I will knit the walking mask I found to keep my face from freezing right off, set the alarm and get to it.

I know I will enjoy everything about it...so why is it so hard to do?


I also know that if I did actually stop talking about it and really do it, I would see a ton of benefits.
So yes, I believe I shall do as I say, and tell you of the adventure of it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment