Wednesday

What A Puppy Needs

Little girl's and dogie blankets  are seeming to go together in odd ways...

Puppy's came with one blanket;



Tiny Dancer also adopted a puppy the same day and 'Foofer' sure likes the other dogs blanket.



Wanting a blanket to put in the car, because yes. I am one of those people who spoil dogs.
Way down in the depths of the box on the bottom of the stack, I found some left over flannel squares from years ago, when I made raggy blankets for a some grand children.I came up with just the right amount of finished squares, plus one.

While I was working on this little 'puppy', I thought about my Mom a lot.
The last time I made raggy blankets my Mom helped with all the snipping, we laughed and talked a lot while we did them.

So I guess in a way she helped me again with this one, because of all the memories that came to mind as I snipped...




Tiny Dancer boldly pointed out how sad Foofer looked, and be darned if she wasn't right about that!

She has her new red collar with paw prints on, her new matching leash. She is even sporting a new little dogie sweater, that is her next favorite color of purple, but she still looks so sad...


With the astute observation of a little Momma for her sad little dogie, the perfect thing to make Foofer, that she would really like to have? A blanket all her very own too.


To the fabric store I went, found some animal flannel and headed home to make a crib size blankie for Foofer.

Just in case Foofer thinks Tiny Dancer can snuggle under it a little bit too.

1 comment: