Sunday

Migraine...

Last week was a rough week for me.

I didn't get a lot done.

What I did get done was not done happily.

You see I had a migraine that was either sitting just at the edge of happening, in full swing, or else I was nursing the dread, 'migraine hangover'.

The worst part of this whole ordeal is that it appears that the vicious cycle is enjoying itself, because it just doesn't seem to want to leave me be just yet.

That is a sad and miserable sort of thing for me.



So I am being very careful about the lighting that is around me.

You see, most of my migraines are triggered by light, not so much stress these day's.

But it is all subject to change too.

Last week I was actually in bed half a day. Propped up on my pillows with my bag of frozen peas and carrots behind my neck, cool camp cloth over my eye's and not moving. Not even my eye's with them closed, for fear of becoming nauseous. 

That hasn't happened for a long time.

And honestly?

I hope it doesn't happen again for a long, really, very long time.

But just in case it doesn't listen to my plans, I have a stock pile of the remedy that seems to be working best to put the kibosh on them...for now anyway.





1 comment:

  1. Ack! Was wondering why I hadn't heard from you in a while and realized that I forgot to put your new blog into my blog reader. Shame! I am sorry.

    And I am sorry you are having a migraine! I used to get them all the time, still do occasionally. It is definitely a no fun thing. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete