Wednesday

Play discovery


I have been on a discovery adventure of late.

Discoveries about myself, which are always eye opening, sometimes in good ways...and sometimes not so much.
But lets save that thought for a different day, would that be alright?


One of the fun things I am discovering is my love of "i".
As in phone, pad... the apps!
Oh my!

As every child I have ever known, and yes, most definitely myself! I don't know of anyone who hasn't want a horse.

Well, I finally got "My Horse", and a Bangle tiger, and a fish tank, and games with my grand kids...

Technology has almost taken me to my idea of the Jetson's.
And it fits in my pocket or purse.

The fact that I have a growing love of photography, memory making and the like, is only encouraged by some new discoveries.

How might you ask.

Well this is just one of my many new favorite play things...






My skills in drawing, painting and the like, are limited at best.
I love playing at it all. but my real love is photography.
It just warms the cockles of my little heart ot be making photo's, and memories that go hand in hand with them.
I get giddy when I find new editing ideas like these.


So that is where I have been off to these past few days.


Ok.
And in the sand pile ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment