Wednesday

I love going for my country walks!


They are never the same, it's different every time, even coming and going can be down a totally different road that you just came the opposite way on.


Take this morning for instance.

People wave as they pass, you don't get all riled up when you get stuck in big traffic jams. There is generally never any road range along a country road...



There are new little baby's to notice most every day.

This morning, this bald faced heifer had it in her head to play a little hide and seek with me...
it was so funny!





Next along the predetermined path I was trekking came a field of sleepy horses.

I love watching this horse I have named "Freckles". This horse has the best sense of humor!


I have never seen a horse yawn and stretch like a cat so much as Freckles does...Then its back to grazing.




So the days I walk this particular route I always keep my eye's open for the animal's being silly.

Did I mention that I fell off this road the other day?

Yes I did.

Because I was looking at a flock of birds fluttering around in the wreck of a wild rose bush, I happened to take just one wobbly step. That my friends is all it took. My ankle twisted as my foot rolled and then I hurried and  recovered. Of course the first thing I did, was not to swear...I know right? It was a surprise to me too. Next I looked around to be sure that no one saw my fraction of a second stumble, and kept right on going.

I was lucky, nothing was damaged to much, my foot was a little stiff for a day or two.
It didn't stop me from walking.
I enjoy it to much.

I guess exercise really was the answer I was needing right now :)


Keep your eye's open, and your feet on the path...

No comments:

Post a Comment