Tuesday

A Memory

What would you pay for a memory?

I guess it depends a lot on what the memory is, how old it is, who is involved, and If it's even possible to find it to buy.

I have carried with me, from my fourth birthday, an important to me memory. It is of the first gift I ever remember receiving.
Oh, I know I was given gifts before, but this was the first I can still, after all these years, remember .


The search for this particular memory has spanned decades. Honestly I thought it would remain just a memory.
Then came eBay.
I searched many a time there. I searched out of print books sites and came up blank.
Many times.


Then one day, a month or so ago, I was surfing the Internet for some thing. I don't remember what it was. When of a sudden I was looking at a photo of memory!


It was on eBay, turns out there were two books listed.
I only needed one.
I didn't want to haggle, so I went for the sure thing, the buy it now option.


My youngest Grand daughter likes feeling the Fuzzy Ducks fuzz every bit as much as I do.

1 comment: